OCA Aviation acts as your administrator and undertakes the formation and operation of the company you are assigned to, this includes the completion of VAT, PAYE and Company Office returns (including Corporation Tax Returns and Annual Returns to Companies Registration Office and all company secretarial work).
OCA Aviation provides you with the level of personal attention we know you require. We are happy to meet with you personally, or deal with your requirements by email or telephone at your convenience. We understand you may require guidance and assistance and we are here to help. You will be allocated an individual account manager, who you will have direct contact with, in order to ensure all your needs are met and maintained. We will offer advice on your personal taxation and ensure tax compliance on both corporate and personal levels.
When you avail of our services, we provide you with a comprehensive 'Quality Assured' pack detailing a 'Step by Step' guide to minimise the burden upon you - the contractor.
This will consist of a number of documents containing:
- Terms & Conditions
- Limited company details, including Certificate of Incorporation, VAT Registration Certificate, Bank Account Details and Insurance Certificates if required.
- Forms that will require completion/signature including Personal Details, B10 (commencement as company director).
- 12A (to claim correct tax credits as a director.)
- COM1 (application for PPS number if required).
Once you have signed up with us you will receive:
- A dedicated account manager who will assist you with any questions or queries you may have
- Access to our Online Account Manager (OAM)
- Our website that is FULLY accessible through your smart phone browser
- Access to extensive information regarding what expenses you can claim for